What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 108 000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in a recommended facility in Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Section of Haematology diagnoses and treats patients with benign and malignant haematological disorders and diseases related to blood, lymphatic system or blood-forming organs. The section consists of subdivisions such as DVT (blood clot in the leg) -Ambulatory Section, Fair Meadows Section and Hematological Sender Section.
- Medical specialist in Haematology
- Interested in Lymphoma, blood Cancer, Bone marrow Cancer, Benign blood disorders and Myeloproliferative diseases
- Able to take part in our intensive language course
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultants, email@example.com.