What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 113 000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free intensive 5-months online language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly €1000 settlement assistance during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorisation and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of urology is a highly specialised department. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. It can receive patients of all ages who have problems related to the urinary tract.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education. In addition, the department of urology has students within almost all of the specialized professions.
- Specialized in Urology
- Experienced in routine urological healthcare
- Interested in benign urological disorders as the main job function
- Interested in research and teaching
- Motivated to live and work abroad
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to take part in our intensive, online language course
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultant, Mirtill Ring: + 36 20 292 0375 or email@example.com.