What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 113 000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free intensive online language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a highly specialized oncology department in Denmark. Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
- Specialized in Pathology
- Have experience and interest in one or more of the following fields:
- Breast pathology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultant, Sára Mitelle: +36 20 367 8153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.