What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- A guaranteed monthly minimum salary between approx. DKK 27,300 – 33,000 + supplements based on experience (overtime, evening shifts, and weekend shifts are paid on top of this)
- 37 hour working week
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Free Danish language course
- A trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area as part of the recruitment process
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house from the hospital and local consultants
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance from the hospital and local consultants
You will have the chance to work at a well-equipped acute hospital in Denmark. The hospital is offering a modern and friendly environment with attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The hospital is located close to bigger cities, making it an excellent choice if you prefer living in the countryside, but occasionally opt to enjoy the big city life. The hospital is recognised for being at the forefront when it comes to developing new forms of organisation and collaboration with a focus on spearheading functions, particularly within the areas of comorbidity and cross-sectorial initiatives, they intend the hospital to be the professional hub in the vicinity.
- A certified nurse according to the EU regulations
- Experienced or interested in working at the departments of acute emergency, pulmonology, geriatry or psychiatry
- Motivated for living and working abroad and learning Danish
- Proficient in spoken and written English
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant Lili Fehér at email@example.com!