What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 113 000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months online language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a highly specialized neurology department in Denmark. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders with special focus on headaches.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education. In addition, a wide range of research possibilities is offered by the department too.
- Medical specialist in Neurology
- Experience and interest in either of the following subfields is an asset:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sleep disorders
- Neurorehabilitation of patients with spinal cord injury
- Muscle diseases
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultant, Sára Mitelle: +36 20 367 8153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.