What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- 75.000 – 100.000 DKK minimum monthly salary
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Possibility for apply for tax scheme as an international researcher
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- And much more
You will work in a Danish private clinic in Copenhagen with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department is highly specialized and well-equipped, where different units working with gynaecology and obstetrics ensure to provide comprehensive and cohesive range of high quality treatments.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
- Medical specialist in gynaecology with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experienced and interested in fertility treatment (IVF)
- Professional command of English is required
- Knowledge of the German language is an asset
- Motivation for living and working abroad
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultant, Mirtill Ring: + 36 20 292 0375 or email@example.com.