What can you expect?
- Minimum DKK 50,000 salary in the first 18 months
- Afterwards, commission-based salary resulting in a significant, 30-50% pay rise
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Trip to Denmark
- Medical authorization
- 5 months intensive online Danish language course
You will work at a private dental clinic in Denmark with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
You can expect the possibility for development within aesthetic treatments, a well-equipped clinic with the latest equipment e.g. Zeiss microscope, 3D X-ray, Cerec, Elements free, reciproc and XO-units, dental laboratory and well-trained technicians, dental hygienists and assistants.
- A dentist with at least 2 years of experience
- Experienced in prosthetics or oral surgery (min. 2 years)
- Exuding warmth and empathy
- Adaptable and willing to develop yourself and learn new skills
- Posses humility towards both patients and colleagues (at our clinic the dentist are no better than everyone else)
- Want a busy and alternating work-life amongst many colleagues and patients
- Motivated to live and work abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive online language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English