What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 113 000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free intensive online language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of emergency medicine is a well-established department, where the interdisciplinary collaboration is with high importance and where constant education is seen as an essential value. As an emergency medicine specialist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
- Specialized or experienced in Emergency Medicine
- Experience and interest in gastroenterology, endocrinology, pulmonology, family medicine, geriatrics or anaesthesiology is an asset
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English