What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 108 000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in a recommended facility in Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of chemical biology is a highly-specialised department. It offers various examinations and opportunities to participate in research activities and opportunities to participate in trainings.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
- Holding a Medical Degree
- Specialised in Clinical Biochemistry
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Having a Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in knowing more about the child psychiatrist position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultants, at firstname.lastname@example.org.