What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- Generous pay package
- 37 hour working week
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Free intensive online language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance during the course
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- And much more
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of chemical biology is a highly-specialised department. It offers various examinations and opportunities to participate in research activities and opportunities to participate in trainings.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education.
- Graduated with a Medical Degree with a specialization in Clinical Biochemistry
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Have a valid driver’s licence